At The Law Office of Andrius Spokas we aggressively fight for our clients rights and seek the best possible outcome in every case. The Law Office of Andrius Spokas concentrates in DUI Defense, Criminal Defense, Traffic and CDL Violations Defense, Record Expungement and Sealing.
The firm’s principal office is located 30 minutes west of Chicago, in Roselle, Illinois. The Law Of Andrius Spokas also has a satellite office in downtown Chicago. We serve the greater Chicago area and the surrounding counties, including DuPage, Will, Lake, Kane, McHenry, and DeKalb.
Prior to establishing his practice, attorney Andrius Spokas acquired a wide range of experience as he worked in the public and private sectors. Mr. Spokas found his passion for criminal defense while clerking at the Public Defender’s Office in Cook County, Illinois. He began his time with the Public Defender’s Office in their Post-Conviction Division, where he drafted appellate briefs for defendants. Mr. Spokas next spent time in the traffic division at the Daley Center, obtaining experience defending DUI cases. After the traffic court experience, Mr. Spokas moved onto the Cook County Felony Trial Division at 2650 South California Avenue, where he gained vast experience in defending drug offenses, gun offenses, and other felony charges. Mr. Spokas also worked for two private firms located in downtown, Chicago and in DuPage County, IL.
Attorney Andrius Spokas takes pride in his familiarity and regularly practices in the following courthouses:
- 1st Muni. Dist. Cook County DUI/Traffic Court Rooms at the Daley Center;
- 1st Muni. Dist. Felony Courthouse at 26th Street and California;
- 1st Muni. Dist. Cook County Branch Courts;
- 2nd Muni. Dist. Cook County – Skokie Courthouse;
- 3rd Muni. Dist. Cook County – Rolling Meadows Courthouse;
- 4th Muni. Dist. Cook County – Maywood Courthouse;
- 5th Muni. Dist. Cook County – Bridgeview Courthouse;
- 6th Muni. Dist. Cook County – Markham Courthouse;
- DuPage County Courthouse – Wheaton, IL;
- DuPage County Branch Courts;
- Will County Courthouse – Joliet, IL;
- Will County Branch Courts.
If you have been arrested or charged with a criminal offense, your freedom is in jeopardy. Do not delay, call the Law Office of Andrius Spokas to discuss your options.